Human Foosball Rules and Registration:
- • FREE TO PLAY
- • Must fill out roster and waiver forms to play (available at the event)
- • Please register as Team Captain and provide your Name and Phone Number
[contact-form subject='[PourFORParks…Tapped %26amp; Uncorked!’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Team Captain’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Are you a…’ type=’select’ options=’Team,Individual’/][contact-field label=’Team Name’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
1. Each team MUST field 6 players while the ball is in play.
2. Play will be on a concrete surface – consider wearing tennis shoes.
3. You are ONLY allowed to use your feet & head.
4. Games are 20 minutes long or first team to score 10, whichever comes first.
5. All games will start immediately after the previous game. Make sure your team is ready.
6. In the event of a tie, ball is placed in front of the 3 person row and each team gets a chance to score. This continues until a team scores.
7. Each team is allowed 3 timeouts (15 seconds long).
8. Subbing players can only happen at scores or timeouts (NO stalling, quickly get in & out).
9. Soccer ball must remain below the foosball pole for all scores.
10. Both hands MUST stay on or in between the tape at ALL times. Any one hand usage will result in a penalty kick.
11. All goalie kicks are 2 points, all non goalie kicks are 1 point.
12. In the event of a ball going out of bounds, we will reintroduce the ball at center court.
13. You cannot switch positions with other players during play.
14. Players must move together from side to side, no player is allowed to move forward or backwards.
15. NO STALLING, the ball has to be reintroduced into the game within 15 seconds (For example, if there is 2 minutes left in the game, the goalie can’t keep the ball between his/her legs for that entire time.).
16. When the ball is thrown in at center court, it must hit the ground prior to play.
17. Hooking is allowed.
18. NO SPINNING.
19. The following protective gear is allowed: Athletic Cup, Shin Guards, Gloves & Helmet
20. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES THAT OCCUR. HAVE FUN AND THANK YOU FOR PLAY!