REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
WE ARE FULL for 2019. THANK YOU.
- You and your staff may sell your food items up to 1,000 attendees.
- The name of your restaurant/food truck will be listed in print, web ads, and social media.
- You will support FOR Parks and by doing that, benefit development and maintenance of Roseville parks and recreation facilities.
- A variety of marketing materials will be available for display at your restaurant/food truck prior to the event per request.
Logistics for participating restaurants only:
- Provide your restaurant’s signature plates/containers and cutlery as necessary.
- Arrange own exhibit set up in a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space (Food must be kept off the ground).
- Supplement event provided booth signs with your own graphic signage.
- Arrange to have staff at your exhibit at all times to interpret and serve your food.
- You may arrange to have any brochures, menus or coupons ready for distribution.
- There are specific/ordinary health department regulations that must be followed.
Note: Electricity is available upon request.