Like our Facebook page and see updated details and posts about our 2019 event!
*$35.00 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET for Craft Beer, Cider and Wine INCLUDES:
– Entrance into event starting at 6:00pm (wristband)
– One 5.0 oz. souvenir belgian style tasting glass.*
– Unlimited samplings (responsibly) from local craft brewers, cideries, and wineries.
– One Brew Notes*
– One Flashlight*
– $40.00 at the door
Food not included in price. Food trucks available for purchase.
*$15.00 VIP SPIRIT TENT TICKET for Handcrafted Distilled Spirits and Cocktails
LIMITED TICKETS. MUST PURCHASE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET IN ADDITION TO VIP TENT TICKET.
– All VIP entrants will receive a souvenir shot glass for spirit tastings.*
– This will be informational as well as a tasting.
2019 BREWFEST DETAILS
MUST BE 21 with VALID ID. 21+ ONLY EVENT.
NO CHILDREN, STROLLERS or PETS. Rain or shine. No refunds.
- All entrants receive a 5.0 oz souvenir beer glass! Use this glass for unlimited samplings of beer, cider and wine. To sample distilled spirits, an additional VIP Spirit Tent ticket is available for purchase for $15.00. (Please drink responsibly and plan a safe ride.)
- Feeling hungry? 2019 eats will be offered by all local food trucks! Food is NOT included in the General Admission. Must purchase food separately.
- COMING BACK – HUMAN FOOSBALL: Grab your friends and neighbors for a game of human foosball on the Roseville OVAL – it may prove to be just as crazy as it sounds. Games are purchased separately.
- LIVE MUSIC ALL NIGHT by the Power of 10. Bring your dancing shoes!
Tapped and Uncorked brings our community together in a unique location with an opportunity to sample and support local small businesses, plus it loads of fun! Best of all, it raises money to promote the development and maintenance of new and existing Roseville parks. Pour For Parks aims to provide recreational facilities and activities for families, children and adults. We encourage everyone to enjoy a fun fall night out with friends and try something new!
*While supplies last.